正在編輯 Fu-Yo Temple

前往: 導覽搜尋

警告:您尚未登入。 若您進行任何的編輯您的 IP 位置將會被公開。 若您 登入建立帳號,您的編輯將會以您的使用者名稱標示,擁有其他優點。

此編輯可以被還原。 請檢查以下比較表,確認您是否要還原,然後儲存以下變更以完成編輯還原。
最新修訂 您的文字
行 3: 行 3:
  
 
==Introduction==
 
==Introduction==
  Fu-Yo Temple is located at 200, Chung Cheng Road, Tamsui District. It was said that the temple was built by the anti-Qing revolutionists from Quanzhou City, Fujian Province in [[1732年|1732]]. The mission of the temple was to promote the spirit of solidarity through religious association. This temple, dedicated to Matsu, the name of a sea goddess, welcomed Matsu icon from Meizhou Island, and it is one of the oldest temples on Huwei Street.
+
Fu-Yo Temple is located at 200, Chung Cheng Road, Tamsui District. It was said that the temple was built by the anti-Qing revolutionists from Quanzhou City, Fujian Province in 1732. The mission of the temple was to promote the spirit of solidarity through religious association. This temple, dedicated to Matsu, the name of a sea goddess, welcomed Matsu icon from Meizhou Island, and it is one of the oldest temples on Huwei Street.
 
+
During Qing Dynasty, Tamsui was the important gateway for immigrants to enter Taiwan, and a goods distribution center in northern Taiwan. During 1782-1796 some funds were raised to expand the original temple. Most of the donators were from Quanzhou, Tongan, Anxi, Yongchun, and Yongding, some were Hakka people from Zhangzhou, Chaoshan or Jiaying.
  During Qing Dynasty, Tamsui was the important gateway for immigrants to enter Taiwan, and a goods distribution center in northern Taiwan. During 1782-1796 some funds were raised to expand the original temple. Most of the donators were from Quanzhou, Tongan, Anxi, Yongchun, and Yongding, some were Hakka people from Zhangzhou, Chaoshan or Jiaying.
 
 
The temple faces south, close to Tamsui River, overlooking Mt. Guanyin. With the water in front and the mountain behind, it is considered having good feng shui.  
 
The temple faces south, close to Tamsui River, overlooking Mt. Guanyin. With the water in front and the mountain behind, it is considered having good feng shui.  
 
+
The inscriptions on the stone tablet embedded in the antetemple wall in 1796 recorded the events relevant to the construction of Wankao Tower. This tower contained a lighthouse, which was intended to guide ships into the harbour safely. This lighthouse is the oldest one in Taiwan. However the tower was destroyed during World War II. The stone inscriptions in Fu-Yo Temple was the only relic associated with the tower.  
  The inscriptions on the stone tablet embedded in the antetemple wall in [[1796年|1796]] recorded the events relevant to the construction of Wankao Tower. This tower contained a lighthouse, which was intended to guide ships into the harbour safely. This lighthouse is the oldest one in Taiwan. However the tower was destroyed during World War II. The stone inscriptions in Fu-Yo Temple was the only relic associated with the tower.  
+
by Ai-Ci Jhang
 
 
 
 
~translated by Ai-Ci Jhang
 
  
 
==Map Information==
 
==Map Information==

請注意,所有於 淡水維基館 所做的貢獻會依據 創用CC授權(姓名標示-以相同方式分享) 授權條款發佈 (詳情請見 ThisSite:版權)。 若您不希望您的著作被任意修改與散佈,請勿在此發表文章。
您同時向我們保証在此的著作內容是您自行撰寫,或是取自不受版權保護的公開領域或自由資源。 請勿在未經授權的情況下發表文章!

若要編輯此頁面,請回答以下的問題 (更多資訊):

取消 | 編輯説明(以新視窗開啟)