Longshan Temple of Tamsui
Tamsui Longshan Temple is located at 22, Lane 90, Chung-Shan Road, Tamsui. It was built in 1858 by settlers from Fujian, China and one of the five Longshan Temples built in Qing Dynastt. Duing that time, it served as a place of worship and a gathering place for the Chinese settlers. Like most temples in Taiwan, the temple worships a mixture of Buddhist and Taoist deities.
~Translated by Jheng-Wun Chen